Wednesday, April 4, 2007

"I Snorted My Dad!" says Richards...


This interview makes me laugh because either, and this is what I suspect, the man himself had nothing to do with it or he was completely out of it when it took place. There's another even sadder option where he believes all this bollocks but I really don't think that's the case. Playing to the crowd again says I.

Anyway, not to worry, Slane is coming and I'm going. If anyone gets wind of who's playing support, let me know.

Speaking of crazy bastards, why not cheer yourself up and get ready for the summer by downloading one of THE reggae records. Let's hear it for Lee "Scratch" "crackers" Perry and the Upsetters and the masterpiece Super Ape.

Hooray for JR Heatwarp




"Carty, I Was Only Messing" says Keith

More here.

1 comment:

JR Heat Warp said...

Hey pat!

Thanks for the shout out! Keep on keepin' on.

JR