Thursday, July 12, 2007

Acting the Kanat!


Here's a photo of our good friend Jim Roache, one of Ireland's finest young(ish) acting talents. If you live in Ireland you'll know him from Kilnascully and various hilarious tv ads. I'm only putting this up as it made me laugh but as an apology to the man let me advertise the fact that he's running a table quiz in the Landsdowne Hotel on Pembroke Road on Thursday, the 19th of July in aid of Crumlin Children's Hospital, €60 per table of four. That'll be a good laugh, although possibly not as good a laugh as this photo.

Post Script: I have been contacted by Jim's legal team with a warning to remove the offending photo of Jim so I've found a suitable replacement as you can see. I am assured that this move is in no way related to the sound trashing that I and the Chapelizod team handed out to all and sundry, especially Denis Clohessy, at last night's quiz. Huzzar!

1 comment:

Kenny said...

I thought I recognised him alright !!